CL Rugby Scholarship – Application Details
‘LIVE THE DREAM’
At Coach Logic we are continually looking for new and innovative ways to give people with ambition the opportunity to maximise their potential and ultimately achieve their goals. The launch of our website www.coach-logic.com in November 2012 was only the start of this mission and since then we have also built up a number of partnerships to offer our users discounts on top professional brands to aid their progress.
The successful applicant will get the following:
- Travel to Bay of Plenty, New Zealand to begin Academy.
- 4 weeks accommodation based at a local Mt Maunganui complex on a share twin basis. Accommodation includes broadband internet and Sky TV
- Breakfast and Lunch provided on a self-catered basis
- Training gear, including, shorts , t-shirts, training jersey, jacket and bag
- Transport to and from all Academy training sessions
- Coaching by first rate coaches and leading professional staff
- Gym facilities provided at The Hanger and also the Inside Running office for additional sessions
- Supplements as prescribed by Dr Nic Gill
- Local Rugby Club subscription paid.
- Level 1 Coaching Qualification and modules to contribute towards Level 2 Coaching Qualification
The successful applicant must:
- Be aged 18-23.
- Be able to be in NZ for the entire 4 week programme.
- Be able to obtain a visitors visa to NZ.
- Take enough spending money* to pay for own Evening Meals, Entertainment and Tourist Activities.
*It is estimated that a player can live comfortably for and additional $100NZ per week during their stay in NZ in terms of food and a small amount of entertainment.
- A cover letter explaining why you deserve the scholarship, your favourite rugby moment and your future aspirations
- Your Name – Age – Position – Address – Telephone Number and Email
- A rugby history including club/school and representative teams you have played for
- Two references from coaches/teachers that have been influential in your rugby development. References must contain the referees Name, Address, Telephone Number and Email and will be contacted if your application is successful
- Anything else that you might want to include that will make you stand out from the crowd!
- Applications close on Friday 17th May 2013 at 3pm
Please read the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS before applying via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending your application to the above address you are confirming you have read these terms and conditions.
If you feel you know someone who would be suited and would benefit from this fantastic opportunity then send them the following link so that they can get in touch. www.coach-logic.com
Mark and Andy