Coach Logic Scholarship: In partnership with Inside Running Academy
For those of you who have been following us on Twitter and Facebook over the past few days, you may (should) have a fair idea of what we have to offer through our partnership with Inside Running. For those of you that don’t then we will explain exactly what is up for grabs through scholarship programme.
As we hope we have made clear through our product at www.coach-logic.com, we have a real desire to help every team maximise their potential. Our Scholarship in partnership with the Inside Running Academy is just another way we hope to achieve this.
The successful candidate will be flown to Bay of Plenty, New Zealand in August 2013 to:
- Spend 4 weeks with the Inside Running Academy, where you will:
- Receive coaching by first rate coaches and leading professional staff
- Get access to all the facilities needed to improve your level of performance
- Be provided with supplements including protein, creatine and others as prescribed by Dr Nic Gill
- Be stashed with all the necessary training gear
- Accommodation with breakfast and lunch provided
For further details of what you will experience can be seen at the Inside Running website
You can also get an insight from watching the promo video below:
I bet you now want to know how to apply for an opportunity you wont find anywhere else. Full details will follow shortly so spread the word. For now, here’s a little bit of information as to what we need to see from you.
- Evidence of your potential as a rugby player
- Understanding of what it takes to reach your potential
- Demonstration of the personal attributes needed to reach the highest level possible
- Creative methods that show why you stand out from the crowd
The Coach Logic Scholarship is open to all rugby players aged 18+ on the first of August 2013.
If you are a coach, parent or peer that feels you know someone that fits the criteria above then you need to get this message to them. RT, Share and make sure you Follow us on twitter and search us using #CLP2P or/and like our Facebook page to stay up to date.
We will be in touch with more information soon, so stay tuned.